The project is a hyperspectral imaging device equipped with an optical interferometer, a collimator and a planar detector (CCD or CMOS camera).
The optical interferometer itself is based on using a rigid mechanical structure of small volume including:
- roof-reflectors with a beamsplitter;
- a mechanical scanner with a mechanical amplifier, a piezoelectric actuator with a closed loop control system, which allows to provide a large value of the optical path difference (OPD) with small dimensions of the device;
- built-in calibration system of the device with respect to the reference laser radiation source , containing a laser interferometer and white light interferometer.
- algorithmic thermal stabilization of the device.
All the above features of the device allow to provide high-speed collection of high-resolution interferograms (i.e. high-resolution hyperspectral imaging) with high stability of the device during mechanical overloads and thermal drifts.
- a device which is compact in dimensions and weight;
- a closed-loop algorithm for operating the device with a minimum of external connections;
- ensuring device calibration according to the original algorithm inside the device controller;
- ensuring thermal stability without external thermal stabilization.
For additional information: contact us